Understanding the commitment required to make an
e-commerce store work is the very first thing to come to terms with. The project of setting up an online shop is as complex as setting up a bricks and mortar store, but without the same level of capital investment required.
Based upon the WooCommerce framework, your online shop is the only tool you’ll need to make sales. The best way to make your e-commerce store a success is to have solid understanding of your market and a sound marketing plan in place. Remember, your website needs exposure to be found.
We specialise in affordable WooCommerce web design. You can trust us to develop your professional online shop, save time and money and build a successful eCommerce store in no time!
Edit your WooCommerce store’s content using the world leading WordPress CMS.
Pre-installed with the Yoast SEO plugin – a firm foundation for search engine optimisation.
Products, categories, reviews, cart, checkout, tax, shipping, variations, coupons & more…
Images, Videos & More
Promote your products with multimedia content including images, galleries, audio & video.
No lost sales! We’ll host, backup & maintain your WooCommerce store to keep it fast & secure.
Accept online payments using PayPal Standard. Credit card payments (Stripe) also available.
The cost includes a free domain name, or you can use your existing domain if you have one.
Track your store’s success using the built-in WooCommerce reports & Google Analytics.
What we can do for you
- Once you have identified your target market, we will craft your online shop using WooCommerce on the WordPress CMS.
- The great thing about WooCommerce is that the core selling aspects of the plugin are absolutely free.
- You can make your online shop even better, using free and premium plugins to extend the capabilities and experience of your shop.
- Your shop can have as many products as you wish – you can now even manage your inventory (stock availability).
- Shipping and posting can be a nightmare, but with WooCommerce this is done in a clear and open way!
- The aim of your online shop is to maximize your sales, you can do this by encouraging customers to complete their purchase.
As a dedicated WordPress agency, we know the content management system extremely well. We use WooCommerce to give our clients online shops every day of the week, delivering beautiful designs.
9 out of 10 transactions online are completed using a mobile phone or tablet. Therefore we will ensure the experience your customers recieve on a smaller device is just as good if not better than a desktop or laptop computer!
With any website you have a small window of opportunity to capture your website visitor’s attention. Our focus is to make your shop beautiful – this needs great photography of your items.